So I saw this recent story:
According to the article, North Korea is suggesting that the U.S. is getting ready to inflict some sort of unprovoked hurt on them, you know, with same wide-eyed, twitchy enthusiasm that English author and conspiracy theorist David Icke has tried to expose the fact that all the world leaders really are reptilian aliens who are awaiting to destroy the fine people of Earth. Except North Korea has nukes and is just spoiling for an opportunity to use them.
Then again, who am I to question the buttondown mind of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, who seems to be a rational, trustworthy fella who is BFF with Dennis Rodman and clearly has nothing but the best interest of his people in mind. If he says there’s a threat of the U.S. unleashing a horrible disaster on the poor and befuddled communist state, then dammit, something wicked that way goes!
So to save everyone the hours pondering just what kind of October surprise we may be preparing to drop on our south Asian brothers, I have come up with
The Top 10 Potential Horrible Disasters That the U.S. Could Inflict Upon North Korea
1. Send Honey Boo Boo and Mama June as nutritional ambassadors to help the Korean people eat more better (with more butter).
2. “The Real Housewives of Pyongyang.”
3. A one-way ticket for Dennis Rodman on his next visit.
4. Force North Korea to adopt an exact replica of the highly effective, productive and functional U.S. Congress.
5. Send North Korea fleets of refurbished Ford Pintos. (Google it, kids.)
6. Now that it’s October, make sure that North Korea has nothing to wear but white pants.
7. Introduce the latest version of Candy Crush.
8. Infuse North Korean television with “Who’s the Boss?” reruns.
9. Mandate daily twerking workouts, led by Richard Simmons.
10. Never tell them about Mr. Rogers, the finest human of the 20th century.