So I was not really surprised to hear that New Jersey governor Chris Christie’s staff has been indulging in bully-like behavior, using their power to block lanes of the George Washington Bridge and cause enormous traffic issues for the good people of Fort Lee—all in alleged retaliation for the mayor of Fort Lee not supporting Christie’s last gubernatorial run …
By the way, something is rotten with this story right off the bat. Why would the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee be expected to support the Republican governor of New Jersey in his bid for re-election? Aside from political whores like Joe Lieberman, who endorses across party lines? No, my friends, there’s more to this that will eventually come out …
Now there are new allegations that Gov. Christie’s administration has threatened to withhold Superstorm Sandy relief funds from towns that didn’t “play ball” with particular development plans. I think it’s appropriate to say when it rains, it pours.
Well, while we wait for the next revelation to present itself, here are:
The Top 10 Potential Chris Christie Scandals
1. The “accidental” public release of a Snooki sex tape.
2. Falsified the birth certificate of Jon Bon Jovi—who was actually born in Idaho.
3. Use sand imported from Connecticut to replenish the Jersey Shore.
4. Substituted frozen yogurt for frozen custard on the boardwalk.
5. Coordinate port-o-potty “issues” at the next Springsteen concerts in retaliation for this:
6. Blocked the delivery of god-damned snacks to the New York Jets practice facility.
7. Exorcised the Jersey Devil.
8. Banned “working girls” from entertaining during Super Bowl week.
9. Approved Atlantic City casino applications in exchange for illicit campaign contributions—and unlimited Brony merchandise.
10. Knows the final resting place of Jimmy Hoffa and Donald Trump’s original hair.